1. It is small, sleek, stylish and all around a pretty good computer. I got it for around $500 at the local Walmart.
2. The style works for both males and females. Which means that my wife has no problem stealing it and using it when I am not looking.
3. The webcam works great, and the microphone could pick up sign language! Just kidding of course, but that is just to give you an idea about how good the microphone is. The audio is always very clear.
4. It has a 14 inch widescreen display with crystal clear graphics.
5. There is a built-in media card reader. Something that my past laptops have lacked. I love the media card reader because it quickly pulls up a list of options for what I would like to do with the card.
6. The laptop also features a 320 gigabyte hard drive. This is perfect for me. Not too much, not too little.
7. One of my favorite things about this computer is that it has 3 USB ports. Two on the right side and one on the left. I love the fact that I can hook up my flash drive, phone and printer all at the same time.
8. The battery lasts for about 2 hours once it is fully charged. This is great for when I want to blog on the go. Once the laptop is plugged up, it only takes about half an hour to fully charge.
***The computer is very fast, but it, unfortunately, freezes up a lot. This is my only complaint. Other than the freezing, the computer is very good. It is well designed, well thought out, and put together nicely. I definitely recommend this computer to anyone who is thinking of buying a new laptop.